Friday, August 26, 2005

This is exactly why I hate people....

I'm back. I've noticed that my absence was rather conspicuous. It was not entirely of my doing however. When I got home on Monday around midnight, I found that my front door had been kicked in and some of my stuff was stolen. People suck. The next day I found out that the apartment complex had found out about it around 6 p.m. but those nut licking cock suckers didn't think it was important to tell a resident that there had been a burglary at their residence. They half ass fixed my door and refuse to do any more work on it. So now i'm in the process of cleaning, packing and moving out. And my new laptop was taken so I don't have as much access to the internet right now. I'm bracing myself because i am sure when i move out the weasle dicked ferret fucker of a manager will try and charge me for fixing the door. A small nuclear device may be detonated about 30 miles west of downtown houston, so if you are in the area....duck.

4 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Blogger Annette said...

People really do suck.

 
At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

still really sorry about this dude...the drink offer still stands..

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Blog ho said...

that's what you get for liking the sooners.

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger 3am wanderer said...

what fuckers. you should send your neighbor a mound of dog poo packaged nicely in a See's Candies Box.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home