Wednesday, July 06, 2005

All quiet on the southern front....

Nothing new to report. Life progresses as it always has. I am still awesome, several things are going to great for me. I will one day rule you all.

I celebrated America's Birthday by eating italian take-out, watching a pyrotechnic display that used a technology invented by the chinese, then went out to IHOP and ate french toast. I bleed red, white, and blue.

In one month I leave for europe. Since booking this trip, the value of the US dollar has risen almost 13%. At first i thought i was going to have to skip meals and scrape by to afford this trip, but now I am upgrading to a suite and trying to figure out how I am going to eat enough to spend the rest of my travel allowance. (the government won't pay for booze, or else it would be easy).

At lunch today I was informed that someone saw a shirt that read "I don't need a tractor to pull hoes". You can't argue with poetry that pure.

I think I will hit the gym tonight during wait periods in my experiments, seeing as how I can no longer run 3 miles without feeling dead for the rest of the day. I think i am getting a cold too, and I only seem to get sick when I am in poor physical shape. I expect the extra energy boost I will see will drive everyone crazy with my spasticness.

2 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Blogger Blog ho said...

i hope you don't get blown up in europe.

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger B said...

Ho - I'm going to eastern europe, nothing worth blowing up. And people are afraid of all the vampires.

MMM - If all nerds looked like me, most people would share your love for them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home