Tuesday, August 02, 2005

4 more days....

I leave on saturday morning. Before then I have to:

wash all my clothes,
iron the nice stuff,
pack it all so that it doesn't get messed up,
finish scripting my presentation,
design a poster,
get the poster printed,
find an outlet adaptor so that I can charge my stuff,
find a decent map so that I know where my hotel is,
exchange currency,
arrange a ride to and from the airport.

but other than that i got nothing. I'm just haging out counting down the days. I'll see if I can find access long enough to upload pictures a couple of times while i am there. After work essentially two jobs for the last two and half months I am so looking forward to just sitting on a plane for nine hours with nothing to do but read, watch movies, and sleep. I've already decided that no matter who is sitting next to me, the first thing i'm going to say is " last time i was on a flight this long i did nothing but throw up the entire time. the bags kept over flowing. oh i wish i hadn't eaten all that chili and cottage cheese for breakfast" That should free me up a row all to myself.

3 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Blogger Blog ho said...

canada bound?

 
At 8:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if my last international flight is any indication, i'd suggest packing some of your own food as well to avoid making your story a reality :)
also, enjoy your trip and try not to be the cause of any major wars...small ones are ok, just avoid ones that would have negative effect on my life...much appreciated

 
At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be careful which women (or men if you get really desparate) that you get it on with overseas. You don't want to come back with any nasty STD's to pass off to your girlfriend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home