Tuesday, July 12, 2005

You can keep your money, if I can have your baby...

GET IN MY BELLY!

MMMM, babies, the other white meat. This 10 pound bundle of plump juicy goodness is my niece (I call her "Bite-Size"). She appears less than impressed with the fact that I could devour her and still have room for dessert.

I have a socio-economic plan to rid the world of hunger and poverty that involves eating babies, but I'll save that for a later post if there is interest in hearing it. For now, marvel in the fact that I stood in public and tried to fit a baby in my mouth and the child's mother tried to stop me....not to save the baby....but so that she could find her camera.



1 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Blogger Blog ho said...

certainly a kodak moment. as for eating..a modest proposal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home