Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Not even if I were rich.....

The problem with the spread of credit/debit card use is that more and more retailers are now placing a "Tip" line below the "Total" line. I'm sorry, but just because you brought me an Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger does not mean you get another 20%. These people do make minimum wage, which only makes me angry because it doesn't hurt as bad when I stiff them. Here's a tip: "Get off your mother's couch and get a real job." The Korean kids aren't ever going to make big money as profession street racers with their self pimped '95 eclipse. The brother at Blimpie's isn't going to have his rap career blow up just because he can almost rhyme "ham and swiss cheese" with "a dolla-fifteen" while giving a lady her change. The skater punk at Texadelphia is not the second coming of Tony Hawk, and one day his father will retire and not be able to bank roll him any more. And the little chick at Chick-fil-a just isn't cute enough to land a real doctor in the medical center. Maybe if she works the fryer all day and constantly smells of chicken nuggets she can end up with a fat radiology technician. I hate them all, I think I will start writing "$you.wish" on the tip line and see how they like that.

4 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Blogger Blog ho said...

"ham and swiss cheese" with "a dolla-fifteen"

*make notes*

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger B said...

Ho - i've already copy written that line. If he does make it big, i'm suing him for all his money and i'll franchise it onto a t-shirt line that will rival FUBU and Phat-Pharm.

MMM - If I do something, I'm going all the way. It'll be me, hitler, musilini, and whoever invented the boy-band all throwing our own little block party.

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger boabhan sith said...

LOL...

And those Ho's on the corner aren't going to find themselves a Richard Gere like on pretty woman.

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger aughra said...

$eat shit.

I hate when people who make a wage want a tip - real waitresses make less than minimun wage.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home