Monday, June 20, 2005

I hold the power....

My sister called me today and said that she was working on her will. She wanted to know if she ever got in a horrible accident and her husband was also incapacitated, would I be willing to be responsible for making decisions about her medical care and treatment.

"hot damn, yeah I would!" I shouted into the phone.

Now i keep asking her to come visit me in hopes of a plane crash so that I can tell the doctor to remover her brain and eyes and put them in a jar. that way i can set her on a shelf and badger her all day long and she can do nothing but watch from inside her jar. Maybe I will let them rig up a little light to her brain stem so that she can blink it at me furiously as me and all my friends throw suction darts at her jar.

If she is nice I will get her a pet beta fish to swim in the water with her.

3 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, Blogger boabhan sith said...

LOL...

What about one of those "sucker fish"...

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger aughra said...

I think that's the point of the beta, MM!

Nice.

 
At 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the only word that i can come up with.....

wow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home