Saturday, November 13, 2004

I wish i could sleep!

The worst thing about having a job is that it trains you to get up early. This morning was the first day that i could just sleep till noon and it would be totally cool. And i would have been perfectly alright with that. I went out to the bar my lil' sister works at and then stayed up late and everything. But what time does blair wake up this morning? 9:00! And i had to fight and roll over and go back to sleep several times just to stay in bed that late.

this reminds me of a song.

my posts have been very musically oriented lately. Odd considering how i'm an oversized white boy who can hardly clap, much less dance. Not that I wouldn't like to learn how to dance, but during the learning phase when i step out there and start flailing my seven foot wingspan around, people tend to lose eyes, and get knocked about the head. Oh well, i'll stick to just sitting here and looking good. That, I've got mastered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home