Thursday, November 04, 2004

Interesting Sites Everyone Should Visit

Today is a public service day. I am posting this so that everyone will have access to a couple of websites I visit fairly regularly and enjoy. And anything Blair does has to be cool right? right. Also if my mail fraud scheme goes south and the Federales get wise to me and take me down, I'll try to bargain with the DA to get this counted as community service time already served. Much like most of the celebrity drunkards, i'll just commit any crime against humanity I want, get sentenced to 60 days in prison and never see the inside of cell because I already talked to an elementary school and played in a charity golf tournament so that counts and prison time. At least I think this how the system works, it's what always happens on Celebrity Justice.

Anyways, back to what I had originally intended to talk about. Web Comics. I visit two often. The first is the Daily Dinosaur Comic. Funny stuff, and exactly the kind of comic I could do. the exact same 6 frames every day with a different witty dialouge. Fun stuff. Very deep, philisophical insight into where we came from and what it would be like if a T-rex got drunk and engaged in a homosexual tryst with a Raptor.

My favorite however is 8-bit Theater. For anyone who has ever played the original Final Fantasy, this site is pure gold. And I know several people who don't play video games at all and still enjoy it. This site is soley responsible for coining the terms Stabbity Death, and Sword-chucks. Both of which are very heavily under used. I must warn you, you will at some point wet your pants while reading. Please be sure to lay down a tarp, or wear rubber underwear or something, I don't want to be responsible for the public humiliation that may ensue at work, or the ruining of that nice computer chair you use at home.

That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home