Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Giddy like a school girl....

I got Halo 2 for my birthday. My sister rocks. As much as I tend to bad mouth Microsoft, i've got some serious love for my Xbox right now. Fable, X-men legends, and Halo2. It's a good thing I can't find a woman who would like to be my girlfriend, because that relationship would suffer in the short term. (note: the preceding comment should not deter young attractive women from contacting me if you would like to be my girlfriend. ( note on note: begging for a girl on the internet.....i have sunk to a new low))

Anyways, i'm off to bed now, got to rest up for this weekend.

1 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, i hope you know that that comment is completely untrue....but of course you do...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home