Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Just had to make this observation

So I decided to update and fill out my profile a little more in hopes of expanding my readership. I filled in my name and junk and then it asked me to list my interests. Well I never know what to put in the boxes so i figured i'd put some rather innocuos stuff that my be slightly humorous (i can't take anything seriously). I put clones, and mutants (both references to my work as a geneticist, but also cause i have a passing like for x-men movies and video games), then i put computers, basketball, and movies (very generic, i might as well just have put breating). Then i felt like i needed one more thing so I was going to put Hot Chicks, but felt some people might have been offended so I just put Women.

Ok, so easy enough, nothing mind blowing. I save and choose to view my profile and it turns out the interests i entered turn out to be links to other profiles with similar stuff. So i click the first two and get a couple of random people, no big deal. Just for fun I click Women, just to see what comes up and i end up being quite taken aback. turns out that other people also had this same idea, and for some reason they also list interest last. But it also turns out that all these other people are either 12 boys who think they are suave, or old fat sexual deviants (most notably a 51 year old guy with a mullet named Roy). Yay, I have just officially joined the dregs of internet society. I will probably remove that interest in a few days, but i'll leave it up for now so that some of you can try it and see what comes up.

try it for yourself: Women

i am so ashamed....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home