Monday, November 15, 2004

Can't nobody hold me down, Can't nobody take my pride...

By nobody I mostly mean the weather, but if an individual decides to test this, i've got to keep on movin'.

Anyways, I had a great weekend. My older sister is visiting from California, so Friday we went up and hung out at the restaraunt my little sister works at. Lots of fun harassing my sister while she's at work. She probably spit in my drinks and food, but i can't be mad, i'd have done the same thing. Saturday I hung out with the elder sis during the day and got to have fun conversation with my newest friend, a 400 pounder named Tito that just got out of prison. Saturday night i met up with Ping-Pong and K-Bo and played pool then went back to my place to play Halo 2 and X-men till K-Bo's wife realled in the leash and they had to go.

Sunday was the best. My older sis had her baby shower, so i got to hang out with my dad and brother and some of my relatives i haven't seen in a while. Luckily the copious ammounts of smart-assness (i just made that word up) and sarcasm didn't implode the universe when me and all my siblings and father are in the same room.

I also fell in love. Her name is Gwynn, she's 12 weeks old and if I may be so bold, i think she likes me. She's my little sister's friend's brand new daughter. I got to hang out with her while her mom was doing the present thing with all the women-folk. We got to eat together, burp together, and sit around and drool together. Can't think of a better way to spend a Sunday. And she is the best kind of baby...someone elses. So you can give her back to someone else when she needs to be changed and you don't have to get up with her in the middle of the night.

Monday isn't looking so bad either. Looking kind of rainy, but some fun people to talk to and i'm getting a ton of ice cream this afternoon. Woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home