Friday, June 10, 2005

Give in now, fighting will only prolong the agony....

When I grow up and start my own business, I am going to build my building right across the street from my largest competitor. Most people would say that I am foolish for thinking this would be a good idea. But, my building will be special. I will hire a firm that will build me a building in which the top floors form a perfect parabolic dish. The shiny exterior will reflect all the rays of the sun onto a single point, my competitor's front door.

It will be so much fun watching the rival CEO burst into flames as he tries to enter his own building. My company will have ad campaigns like "You could buy from the other guy, but why would you want to roast and die under the force of the sun laser of death?". I know it isn't really a laser, but consumers are stupid and won't know the difference.

To keep moral up I will provide, sticks, marshmallows, chocolate and graham crackers for free so that all my employees can go make smores on the flaming exterior of our neighbor. Who would not want to work for, or buy from a company like that?

5 Comments:

At 9:23 PM, Blogger aughra said...

I would definatly shop there. Hilarious.

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger Blog ho said...

i'd like to work for you.

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger boabhan sith said...

Damn...can we roast a weiner or two?

LOL

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger B said...

Augs - I will even make it a holistic medicine/adult novelty store so you will feel right at home.

Ho - Welcome aboard. You job will be to spray competitors with napalm as they get out of their cars. It makes for a more fantastic show when the burst into flames.

Boab - no, that might cause BSE and my health plan doesn't cover that.

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Cold Hands said...

brilliant. seriously.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home