Monday, June 06, 2005

Beatings will continue until morale improves....

This post has nothing to do with the title, i just like the sentiment. For all of you middle manager types, feel free to use it on your minions.

Thanks to IP tracking, I have been able to see exactly who has been reading this blog for a while now. It showed much of what i expected....not many people care. But the actual small subset of the population who read this with some regularity is actually a little larger than I at first thought. There seems to be a handfull of individuals who check this site at least a couple of times a week, if not a day yet never say anything. You have to help me out people. My wit only truely shines in playful banter. This writing funny from scratch is a major pain in the ass. Not leaving comments is a great disservice. To borrow a line from Full Metal Jacket it's like "pounding a feller in the ass without the decency of giving him a reach around". I wish i had a less homosexual analogy, but no, not now. If i come up with something better, I'll edit it.

So post a comment, and you better make it funny...so help me. Everyone knows i am a rage-aholic, I can't live without rage-ahol. It's been about a week since I hurt somebody....and i'm starting to get that itch.

4 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Blogger Anti-Blogger said...

I wasn't here...really...

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger Blog ho said...

it's probly me. i check several times a day. i sneak into my neighbor's house and check there. Then..NOT at work, then at the coffee kiosk, then finally at the library right before I hit the pron sites.

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger aughra said...

I don't do funny commments. I am sitting here in a nightgown, Conan on TV, my husband was too tired to get it up, and I have gas.

Not a damn thing funny about that.

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Blog ho said...

too tired to...wha?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home