Thursday, November 18, 2004

Thor's Day!

As I was wasting time this morning downloading ring tones, I had to puzzle this quandry:

If you had to sum yourself up in one song, what would it be?

This was a hard one for me, and as of right now, I still don't have a final answer, but here are the top prospects:

Tom Petty - It's Good to be King
Outkast - So Fresh, So Clean
Bustah Rhymes - The Whole World's Lookin at Me
Marcy's Playground - Deadly Handsome Man

Any input from those who know me would be much appreciated.

and for those of you who are wondering: No, I do not, in fact, have problems with my Self Esteem. and, Yes, I do think that one day I will meet someone that I can love more than myself. There will probably only be one person like that, but she's out there, somewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home