Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Holiday Time

I am a big fan of this time of year. I get to end October with a diabetic coma, wake up just in time to celbrate my birthday. Play with my new toys for a couple of weeks then engage in my favorite sin: Glutony. And now we are in the amorphous period between Thanksgiving and Christmas that is full of excitedly waiting for presents and fondly remembering eating a large bird with family. I am also vowing to actually do christmas shopping this year and not just getting everyone gift cards, or telling them i'll get them a gift next time i see them and then stiffing them. I actually have an idea of what I am going to get some people this year, it should be fun.

Last week was kind of harsh on me at times so I am pretending it didn't even exist. Thanksgiving was good, and I got cultured for a bit, but I also had to deal with doctors and hospitals. So this week I am just going to be happy and not let anything get to me.

Note: I dig feel emotionally in touch with chicks that are hot vote.

1 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hugs* i hope this week is really good too...the holidays are fun

 

Post a Comment

<< Home