Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Brand new versions of the exact same stuff

So Bush won, which means Texas won, and Guns won, and the Military won. But this also means that Kerry lost, and gays lost, the yanks lost, and my future career as a stem cell researcher lost. It is exaclty as I figured it would be, no matter who won it was going to be a draw. (I am purposefully not revealing how I feel about any of the above topics winning or losing, except those yanks, god I hate them. Long live the south! The dixiecrats will rise again!...without all the racist b.s. that they stood for before) But now we get to hear more rhetoric about how we are going to keep doing the exact same thing with the exact same results, but differently. At least the Bush twins got to spend last night passed out on the floor because of celebration shots instead of passed out on the floor because of depression shots.

Ah well, i'll keep living the same as I ever have and be just fine.

On the sports front, the NBA season was just as bitter sweet as the election:

The Rockets lost :(, but there was actually bench scoring:). The Lakers won :(, but kobe sucked :), so Rudy Tomjanovich won :). I didn't know how to feel when all was said and done, so I just drank till I didn't feel. (side note:I need to find a good sports bar with cool people to hang out with in Katy, suggestions are welcome.)

Second of a back to back tonight, against the raptors. As long as we conatin Vince "Ouch, My Knee!" Carter, and don't let Bosh drop one of those "Where in the hell did that come from?" threes on us we should be good.

If you can't tell i'm sraping the bottom of the barrel for content, I sure hope something interesting happens to me soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home