Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I'm a Pedagogophile.....

That doesn't say what you think it does. You are dirty. Buy a dictionary.

Today I taught a class. All by myself. I stood up there and said "You will listen to every damn word i say and you will remember it and enjoy retaining it and tell you friends how great of a lecture this was".

Actually I just thought that really loud inside my head.

The lecture went pretty well. I explained how DNA is used in forensics. And at the end those that wanted to donated DNA and i'm going to genotype them at one locus and bring the gel next class. For the most part the girls just drooled over me while the guys sat there and were jealous of how I know so much and look so good. It's hard to be. Well, actually, it's just hard to watch others sit there and wish so hard that they were me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home