Friday, October 07, 2005

Chemically man made....

I awoke this morning with a start. Something was afoul....erie....dangerous. Then I heard it....."doo be doo be do". And i realized that was actually a fowl.

The damn penguins. "How did you guys get here?" I asked. "Houston is now the center of the arctic." they replied in unison as if sharing a collective conciousness. I walked out side and, sure enough, it was like 68 degrees. For those of you who don't know, that is almost cold enough to cripple the entire city of Houston.

But it is good for me. A great day outside and getting closer to my birthday. Nice and breezy, and good day for sandals. It is currently like 78. Brisk but not too cold. When the highs drop to 68, then i will be bundled in a parka fighting the penguins out of my ice fishing hole.

Does anyone know how to say "I'd like to buy a polar bear trap." in Eskimo?

1 Comments:

At 2:52 PM, Blogger Blog ho said...

at least they won that long ass game.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home