Friday, October 21, 2005

Look out Ladies....

The following a conversation I had with my five year old son after watching him walk up to group of older girls without hesitation and play with them at burger king.

Me: "Do you like boys better or girls better?"
Him: "Girls."

Me: "Why?"
Him: "Because I played with them on the playground."

Me: "No I meant over all. In the whole world, do you like girls better or boys?"

Him: "Girls."

Me: "Why?"

Him: "Because they love me."


DID YOU HEAR THAT? "Because they love me." That may be the single best response he could have given. He is five and already knows that his blonde hair, blue eyes, and dimples will get him anything he wants. He could probably have any piece of ass in grades K through 4 without even trying. He is like an estrogen homing missile. He just locks on and blows them up, they don't stand a chance.

I wonder where he gets it from?

P.S. Have you met my friend alcohol? He helps bars make lots of big money, and white people dance.

2 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cutest kid ever...but you knew that

-k

 
At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He get's it from his mom.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home