Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Gotta love my older sis....

here is the text message conversation i had with my sister (who just had a baby) today while i was supposed to be paying attention to more important things:

Sis: You got plans for this weekend?

Me: Hookers and Blow.

Sis: Dangerous.

Me: Not really, I'm a pro.

Sis: I'm a little jealous.

Me: Why? Is crack on the list of foods to avoid while breast feeding?

Sis: let me check...

Sis: No!!!!

Me: Party on then, I'm sure your husband knows a guy.

Sis: He is boring

Me: He just needs to hook you up.

Only members of my family can discuss the joys of a hard core drugs while being a new parent. We also later discussed how her new cranky daughter already wants her dead. My neice is the best!

2 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Blogger boabhan sith said...

congrats!!

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger aughra said...

sounds like the kind of texts I have with my best friend. Awesome.

I used crack while breastfeeding - no big deal!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home