Friday, April 15, 2005

Best Weapon Ever...

I am hoping that my biochemistry career lands me a job making biological weapons. (For the u.s. government or any other clandestine opperation that pays in U.S. dollar or Euros). I had thought about developing bacterial bombs and viral transmission devices, but those aren't the answer.

If you really want to win any skirmish you ever find yourself in, you just need:
A pack of dogs.
A hive of bees.
Dogs with bees in their mouth, so that when they bark, they shoot bees at you.

Editors note:

I am working on secret project. I can't tell you what it is yet, but it will be great. hopefully in the "make me rich" sort of way. Because you are all a bunch of suckers. Ok, now i've said too much. I'm going to go now. Suckers.

3 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, Blogger Blog ho said...

if you can make dogs that shoot bees... i'd buy 2. that'd be like 100 dollars for you.

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger boabhan sith said...

bees are really pussies...
you should try hornets instead

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger aughra said...

My secret project will be done before yours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home