Tuesday, April 12, 2005

What is happening to me?

I went back and read over some of the stuff I had posted back when first started writing this thing. And, there was some really good stuff. Some of it was funny and topical, and one liners that you could take and quote to your friends and claim as your own. But, now? I've got nothing. I post less frequently and it is all about how I will get around to writing something good later. Man I hope later comes soon.

I did have a great weekend. But it was all the kind of stuff that I can't, or isn't interesting to write about. Maybe i'll start making stuff up. I'll just change this whole thing to "Fantastic adventures that never really happened".

4 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Blogger Blog ho said...

you worry too much. i always stop in..as do others.

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger Anti-Blogger said...

I would never make anything up...ever!

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger aughra said...

You are saved to my favorites as daily blog reading.

So there.

 
At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

blare id have to agree you are becoming less and less interesting to me, sooner or later im just going to have to break it off and find me a new and much better looking boyfriend ,if you dont straighten up... although i still check in periodically so i guess all hope isnt lost, get with it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home