Thursday, February 03, 2005

Some people should be drug out in the street and shot...

I saw this story in the new this morning while getting ready.

My initial reactions were "How terrible", and "I hope some big man makes him his bitch and then shanks him with a filed off tooth brush after."

And then I thought "How?!?". I mean, in every possible sense of the word, How? What is the motivation for that, how could you ever think that was ok, is that physically possible?

Doesn't say much for the guy. If you need to over compensate, buy a sports car, pay people to tell you you are the best, consider surgery....but never ever ever even think of doing something like this.

1 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, no...no no no...this story made me cry...why do people like that exist?..it's just horrible...
-kelsey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home