Saturday, January 08, 2005

What this is really all about.....

I found out about this site from this one. And I realized something. The reason I have been having trouble coming up with things to write is that i have been trying to make sense with this thing (at least a little). And i just need to let it flow. Stream of conciousness like. I'd say that up to this point I had been a little anal retentive, but this has more to do with writing my thoughts and words and thoughts never come out of my anus so that term doesn't seem to fit. anyways, from here on out the gloves are off and i might just actually start writing some of the crazy shit that wanders through my head. Yep, crazy ideas wandering like young boys do in the lingerie department at department stores. Pretending to be bewildered and lost and looking for their mommy, but actually just trying to see what women's underwear looks like because society has moved to tennis shoes as the standard footwear for young men instead of those cool shiny black shoes like back in the day you could buff up real good and use to look up girls skirts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home