Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Too early to think right...

You know what I like about chicks? They aren't dudes.

On a more profound note: getting up way early to get into work and get extra stuff done never works. I just sit at my desk lamenting how tired I am and struggle to think straight until it is about the time I would have rolled in anyways.

On an unrelated note: Amazing doesn't begin to describe it.

The moral of the story: Don't know anyone, or else someone might sit on your futon. (this was distilled from one of those cosmic karma six degrees of separation kind of moments)

Lots of guys fake modesty so that people will like them, i prefer to fake an enormous self centered ego so that people will leave me alone.

6 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Blogger boabhan sith said...

Unless I'm leaving on vacation...getting up earlier than usual is never a good thing...lol

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger Blog ho said...

i like futons. a lot.

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger 3am wanderer said...

women are drama. i prefer dudes. :)

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger B said...

MelMar - yeah, i'm just to loveable. I should just give it up and make friends and become the social butterfly i was destined to be.

Bob an' shit - if have to get up early, it doesn't qualify as a vacation

Ho blog - How can you not be attracted to the versatility? Sitting on the couch...then BAM!...lying bed. Oh now i see. Date rape vehicle, that's why you are a fan.

Julia - You are already in posession of a vagina, so women aren't worth the drama for you. I understand.

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger 3am wanderer said...

who says I have a vagina?!? that is a pernicious rumor!

 
At 1:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow wooden bed bunk futons mattress

 

Post a Comment

<< Home