Saturday, May 07, 2005

They will let anyone cross the border these days...

It's for sure now. Everything is booked and paid for and today I got my passport in the mail. I am off to Europe this summer. For those of you who were planning on traveling abroad, i'd recommend going in the next couple of months because if you think they hate americans now...wait till i get back.

you guys remember that guy that got caned in singapore back in 95? I am hoping I got off that easy after the international incident I am anticipating. I'm going to eastern europe and taking 3 dollars american, so after my one week vacation i'll send postcards with the change. I love weak former solviet currency.

Anyone know how to say "Your mom still owes me change for my nickel." in Slovak?

3 Comments:

At 10:07 PM, Blogger aughra said...

What bread lines will you be standing in? What is the nature of your trip?

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger boabhan sith said...

Hope you have a good trip...sounds like it's going to be fun!!

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger 3am wanderer said...

i have a friend who lived in russia for a while, who said that if you go to red square, tap your nose and put up two fingers in the air, someone will approach you to split the cost (4 rubles) of a bottle of vodka and a loaf of bread.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home