Monday, March 28, 2005

Quote of the day....

My mom made us grown up kids have an easter egg hunt. To entice to do so, she filled half the eggs with candy and the other half with money. She then hid the eggs and set us loose. After much running, pushing, screaming, stealing, fighting, and just general fun, we were done and brought our bounty forth to compare against the others.

My brother and I made out quite well on the financial front, my sister however, did not. Despite finding by far the most eggs, she could only manage 32 bucks. Which meant that she ended up with an enourmous pile of candy instead...prompting her to declare:

"You guys may have gotten all the money, but I shall have the fattest ass!"

Poetry Betty, pure poetry.

6 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Blogger aughra said...

Yes, and you will spend that money, but she will have that ass for years!

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Anti-Blogger said...

Do we have the same mom?

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger 3am wanderer said...

i remember we had an easter egg hunt around the house when we were little. My mom used real hardboiled eggs. Apparently we missed one of them and couldn't find it for the longest time, though there was a mystery nasty smell in the living room for months. Finally we found it jammed into the folds of the curtains (where they were tied up). Perhaps she should have thought about fake eggs filled with candy and money instead...

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Blog ho said...

that's why men rule the world

 
At 9:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahwww.. I truly can relate with your sister. I have three brothers and although we never did easter egg hunting, I always have the fattest ass.

 
At 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahwww.. I truly can relate with your sister. I have three brothers and although we never did easter egg hunting, I always have the fattest ass.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home