Thursday, March 31, 2005

I should probably post something...

It has been a while and my life has been lame this week, so there is relatively little to report.

I have figured out why I am always so fit and trim, and never have to worry about getting fat. I sprint eat. I have started to notice that whenever I go out to eat with anyone I end up finishing in less than half the time they do and just end up staring at them and yelling at them to hurry up because i am bored. I am guessing I burn a lot more calories eating than most people. I don't skip any steps, i chew, i swallow, though I'm not sure I breath that regularly. I just do it all quickly. I've started keeping track over the past couple of days and found that I can eat a cheese steak sandwich in 3 minutes, a foot long meatball sub in 4, a bowl of ravioli in 3, 2 bowls of honey nut chex in 5, and a one pound bag of peanutbutter M&M's in about 8. Keep in mind this is all while holding conversations or working. I don't try to eat as fast as I can, I just don't pay attention to what I'm doing while I talk to people over a lunch and next thing I know I'm done. Maybe gnomes or squirles are stealing my food while i'm not paying attention.

Yes, my life is sad. I hope my friends stop wanting to be productive so I can actually go out and do something next week.

7 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, Blogger 3am wanderer said...

you're making me really hungry.

Hey, how did you find my bro's blog??? That was amazing detective work.

Your comment was hilarious!

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger 3am wanderer said...

you're making me really hungry.

Hey, how did you find my bro's blog??? That was amazing detective work.

Your comment was hilarious!

 
At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're making me really hungry.

Hey, how did you find my bro's blog??? That was amazing detective work.

Your comment was hilarious!

 
At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry for the repeat comments. blogger's on the fritz today.

 
At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd say that your fast eating isn't keeping you trim. The faster you eat the easier it is to eat more in a small amount of time and the more calories you consume. I also suggest not regularly consuming an entire 1 lb bag of M&M's in one sitting. Although, If you can and not get fat then more power to you. Unlike julia, you're not making me feel hungry, more like jealous that you can eat to much and I can't. Oh well, keep up the good posts.

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger aughra said...

I blame my fast eating on going away to college.

'Hurry up and eat so you can go to class'.

Or, just maybe, go back to your room and watch dorm cable and nap a lot.

 
At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You beat me. I always consider eating a sandwich in 8 minutes is fast enough. Now yours is a record that I am aiming to beat. My life is sad too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home