Wednesday, March 16, 2005

It's a bleary dreary blustery day...

It is cold wet and rainy, so I give you the following selection:


I'm just a little black rain cloud
hovering under the honey tree,
Only a little black rain cloud,
pay no attention to little me.

Everyone knows that a rain cloud
never eats honey, no, not a nip.
I'm just floating around over the ground,
wondering where I will drip.

Now, If you would all be so kind as to open your umbrellas and walk around saying "Tut, Tut, It looks like rain."....I think the bees are starting to suspect something. I hate running from bees, your weapons are useless against them.

3 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Blogger Blog ho said...

i eat bees. plus i love winnie the pooh. not the author though, he was a cunt.

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger aughra said...

tut, tut. hee.

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Anti-Blogger said...

I am just impressed you were able to recite that from memory. I bet you didn't have to look it up somewhere. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home