Thursday, October 21, 2004

Odds and Ends

Now that my A-Exam is over I have no motivation and my life has no meaning, so there is little of interest for me to write here, but i'll just let you know what's going on in my world.

So an edit to post above: It really was that hard to find someone to do something with and to celebrate my not failing out. Katy must be native american for "complete absense of night life", it didn't help that it was an off day for the astros, and most people in houston seem to be boy-cotting the AL series due to the complete lack of pub the astros are getting in the national media. Oh well. I stayed in and played Fable, i'm currently in a slow spot so it's not the funnest at the moment, but besides the long wait times between scene changes I've been impressed with game. It's no final fantasy, but it is good.

This weekend i'm taking a road trip to new orleans, it will be my first time to visit "the drunken urinal on the mississippi" and should be fun. I'm usually not one for the drinking just to get drunk, but i'll probably do that this weekend, it's not like I need most of these brain cells any more.

yep, so that's about it, not the most exciting, but maybe i'll end up with some fun stories from NO for next week.

1 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

seee, i'd like to again note that it shouldn't be that hard to find someone....i totally would have celebrated with you and you know that...

silly boy

new orleans! yay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home