Friday, January 13, 2006

That's how we're raised down south....

I am the perfect gentleman. Wednesday night I went out on a date with two of my girlfriends. I even let the married one bring her husband along and I let him pick up half the tab. It was nice to actually go out and have conversation. Better than my talking to the TV or listening to the voices inside my head.

There were moments of great inspiration attained by our group. It was successfully shown that canibalism is a viable way to save a civilized society. And a recipee for Bisquick and steak sauce ice cream was put forth. The night did take a sad turn when we were all told the harrowing tale of a man having to pick all his clothes out of a fountain and walk many many miles in the cold and rain to find shelter.


The mexican food and gelatto helped heal the wounds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home