Monday, November 14, 2005

Quotes from the weekend......

Them-(while looking to me for reassurance) "I am opperating under the assumption that these big rocks aren't going to fall and crush us."
Me-"Me too."

-"Foil makes the chicken taste like magic!"

-"This is easy for me, I'm half goat."

-"Was I unaware of the natural instinct to only crap on top of a rock?"

-"So far we have seen: ducks, geese, llamas, cows, goats.....and maybe a unicorn."

-"We need to vent the tent."

-"If I stopped breathing the smoke I probably wouldn't feel so light headed."

-"I have conquered everything here, let's go."

1 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a concert t shirtmerchant site called Holden Tees. We're a small company and we sell shirts and stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time

-Holden Tees

 

Post a Comment

<< Home