Monday, January 09, 2006

I need not justify myself to you....

Monday again.

I spent most of the weekend cleaning my apartment. After returning home it struck me just how much my living room looked like a christmas grenade had gone off. I had literally come home from christmas with the family, thrown packages randomly on the couch and floor and then hopped the next plane out of town. The tissue paper, gift box carnage was everywhere.

I scrubbed it all off and now have an aparment that looks surprisingly big. I can also walk to the front door without tripping on something and breaking my neck. Bonus.

For those of you interested. The single hardest object in the entire world to assemble is the Fisher Price ESPN game station. And I mean ever. Stonehenge, pyramids, sphinx, eifle tower, malaysian banking buildings are trivialities by comparison. 84 one sentence steps to assemble this monstrocity and most of those were something along the line of "Assemble the 12 piece backboard bracing and join the electrical supply from the battery supply to the scoreboard." One lousy picture, no details. The first page is kind enough to inform me that assembly should take only 5 hours. I did it in a little over 6 and i am by no means a lightweight when it comes to building these things. I've put together bikes, action figure base stations, race tracks, furniture, full size basketball goals...you name it. Seriously cool toy, seriously poor documentation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home