Monday, February 07, 2005

Thoughts on Monday....

Today is the first time I have looked forward to a Monday in a long time, I hope it plays out as well as I am hoping.

As for my thoughts:

1) weekend wasn't bad, but could have been better. Rockets won, but it shouldn't have been that close. Rice Baseball won, but basketball lost. A&M basketball kicked the crap out of Mizzou. A&M baseball started off with a no-hitter. And then the superbowl......could someone please tell the Eagles that your 2 minute offense should not take 4:30. I mean come on! they should have scored that last TD with enough time to force the Pats to run one play before the 2 minute warning.

2) The simpson's half-time Doh! or whatever it was called was way over hyped. It isn't often that the Simpson's let me down, but this was one of those times. Lack of continuity, not much humor, pretty weak all around. At the end I just ended up going to bed instead of hanging around for all american dad.

3)why can't 6:00 get here faster?

4)Since when did Houston have a monsoon season?

5) I'm hoping i'm in as good of a mood tomorrow morning.

1 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Blogger Anti-Blogger said...

The Simpsons were a disappointment. Too bad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home