Thursday, December 06, 2007

Teh Interweb is so weird....

So...

I've just about totally abondoned this blog for a variety of reasons. I have no time, I have no inspiration, and there are things here that could get me in trouble so leaving it alone is the best way to distance myself from should an employer find it in the future.

But, I still somewhat keep tabs on it because I use statcounter.com to track visitor activity for this and my other websites. So, when I check on my other projects this one i always at the top of the list (being the first one i started). There has been an unexplained spike in popularity here over the past few days so I decided to dig a little deeper. When looking at the google keyword searches people had done to find there way here I was immediately very entertained and horribly disturbed. You can apparently find this website by searching for the follwing:

1. Without the decency of a reach around
2. indictment smrt
3. just smurfy profile
4. Javier Sanchez wisconsin
5. legs a kimbo

I have no idea what this means about the people that have web access or about me for putting anything on here that would align with some of those things, but i'm not going to find out. I'm just going to let it be.

1 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are linked to at legsakimbo.blogspot.com, and i distinctly remember a post of his that mentions "without the decency of a reach around." what that has to do with you, i don't know. i guess it is just where you are in his links list? that's how i found you, anyway.

maybe if you give him a decent reach around, he will move you up higher on the list (har, har) and you will stop getting these bizarro hits. ??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home